1071 Boiling Springs Road
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Tel: (864) 577-9107
We know you have many choices when choosing a doctor, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process. If you are a new patient seeking an appointment with Bodgdan Gheorghiu, MD or Roxanne Singer-Gheorghiu, APRN, you will first need a referral from your primary care physician faxed to our office. Upon receiving your referral, we will contact you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
No Surprise Act & Good Faith Estimate
You are entitled to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" explaining how much
your medical care will cost.
* Under this law, health care providers need to provide patients who
don't have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the
bill for medical items and services.
* You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total
expected cost of any non-emergency items or services that are reasonably
expected at the time of scheduling. This includes related costs like
medical tests, equipment, and hospital testing.
* Please keep in mind that some procedures that we do are performed at
local area hospitals. Please contact the hospitals for the hospital
portion of the bill.
* For patients who don't have insurance or who are not using
insurance, BG Neurology will provide a Good Faith Estimate of scheduled
services in writing before the medical service or item if requested.
* You can also ask BG Neurology, and any other provider you choose,
for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
* If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good
Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
* If you choose to go out-of-network for specialized care in a
non-emergency situation, you waive your right to balance billing
protections listed in the No Surprises Act.
* Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
* For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith
Estimate, visit https://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call
This notice is not intended to be a full summary of the No Surprises
Act. It is intended only to be a general information summary of
technical legal standards. Readers should refer to the applicable
statutes, regulations and other interpretive materials and complete and